Akron v. Army

ZippyforPresident

According to ESPN AKRON V. ARMY this game WILL be televised on espn classic. I hope this will remain the case as I hope the Alumni assoc. and the Ohio Brewing Co. will be throwing another watch party in which I definitely plan on attending as well as bringing some new Akron alumni to the party. I know this topic is somewhat premature, but one can only hope that the Zips are at 2-1 at this point waiting to give Cincy the upset they deserve... :rock:

According to ESPN AKRON V. ARMY this game WILL be televised on espn classic. I hope this will remain the case as I hope the Alumni assoc. and the Ohio Brewing Co. will be throwing another watch party in which I definitely plan on attending as well as bringing some new Akron alumni to the party. I know this topic is somewhat premature, but one can only hope that the Zips are at 2-1 at this point waiting to give Cincy the upset they deserve... :rock:
errr. Army. Whoa. Thinking ahead a little too much... 3-1 before Cincy. :D

Seems as though the link I provided isn't working correctly. Here is the link to the Zips ESPN page which shows the game on ESPN classic http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/clubhouse?teamId=2006 as well as the link to what should be the current television schedule on ESPN (of course you'll have to fast forward a little over a weeks time)... http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnGuide

According to ESPN AKRON V. ARMY I hope this will remain the case as I hope the Alumni assoc. and the Ohio Brewing Co. will be throwing another watch party in which I definitely plan on attending as well as bringing some new Akron alumni to the party.
Yes there will be a viewing party!! So you can start getting your friends to pencil in the date and time.