Can't Tailgate?

Bleacher Bum

I'm curious again about their "drinking rules" over there. When I was there for the game two years ago, the bike cops were going around giving some people a hard time. I can't remember now if they were giving people a hard time about not putting beer in a cup, or they were looking to busdt people, period. Something makes me think that someone commented that a cop asked them "what's in that cup"? Does anyone remember what the rule is out there?On another note, I had two friends who got $120 fines...each....for having beer at an Ohio State tailgate a couple of weeks ago...and they had their beers in cups. The cops had some type of alcohol tester that tested the contents of their cup. This would indicate that even mixed drink won't work down there, since they have a way to test it. I don't know...maybe rules are getting stricter everywhere. I'm cautioning people because I saw what was happening two years ago over there, and was curious if anyone knows anything that can help us out. This is also making me wonder if once we are on campus tailgating next week, are the rules going to change for us?

I'm curious again about their "drinking rules" over there. When I was there for the game two years ago, the bike cops were going around giving some people a hard time. I can't remember now if they were giving people a hard time about not putting beer in a cup, or they were looking to busdt people, period. Something makes me think that someone commented that a cop asked them "what's in that cup"? Does anyone remember what the rule is out there?On another note, I had two friends who got $120 fines...each....for having beer at an Ohio State tailgate a couple of weeks ago...and they had their beers in cups. The cops had some type of alcohol tester that tested the contents of their cup. This would indicate that even mixed drink won't work down there, since they have a way to test it. I don't know...maybe rules are getting stricter everywhere. I'm cautioning people because I saw what was happening two years ago over there, and was curious if anyone knows anything that can help us out. This is also making me wonder if once we are on campus tailgating next week, are the rules going to change for us?
Be smarter & don't act a fool, you'll be fine. :cheers: PS I would have to see that alcohol tester to believe that one.

Zip81, Will there be an official AK Oldies Tailgate at Can't? I know I'm planning on setting up with the usual people, but I don't know where yet.
Hi BB:Looks like you will be responsible for flying the colors at Can't.I'll be in the woods camping with the scouts, but I'll be listening on the radio.BG for sure!!! Already in the planning stages.Bring home a winner. Wish I could be there, but such is the life of an AK-OLDIE.