Saturday MAC Games

Bleacher Bum

With no Zips game this weekend, or next weekend for that matter, and everyone else excited about that game tonight, I've been watching some MAC scoreboards.Temple 14Ohio 10Final - ThursdayTesticle Tech 38Team with the Lame-Ass Mascot who broke my Z-Fence Sign 16FinalCMU 24Toledo 23CMU won on a TD early in the 4th quarterCurrently Playing:Golden Showers 24Ratbirds 72nd QuarterBG-STD 3NIU (I got no funny name for them) 3After 1 - BG already has 2 picks

Hopefully we can get a little help from NIU. That would make it so we would control our own destiny in the East.
We sure do need NIU to pick it up in the 2nd half. Besides helping our cause, it might help set up a repeat of the 2005 MAC Championship Game. That's my favorite scenario, if given the choice.

BG - 6NIU - 3At the halfSalerno from NIU hit a 52 yarder in the 1st, but missed a 49 yarder in the 2nd. (2nd one was going into the wind)NIU has done a pretty good job defensively despite giving up great field position ala 2 picks and a terrible puntAnd Can't is rolling. Miami must SUCK!!!

BG - 6NIU - 3At the halfSalerno from NIU hit a 52 yarder in the 1st, but missed a 49 yarder in the 2nd. (2nd one was going into the wind)NIU has done a pretty good job defensively despite giving up great field position ala 2 picks and a terrible puntAnd Can't is rolling. Miami must SUCK!!!
"Going into the wind"I thought NIU had an indoor football facility!

Nope http://niuhuskies.cstv.com/facilities/huskie-stadium.html

If you wanna listen to the BG game, it's here...http://whkradio.townhall.com/
NIU had the ball for 16 consecutive minutes late in 2nd quarter and for first 9-10 mins of third. Huskies took the 10-6 lead, but BUGS just ran down the field to take the lead back in just a couple mins. 1 min to play 3rd qtr. BG 13 NIU 10.

I'll bet your thinking of Northern Iowa's UNI-Dome.