Season Tickets mailed this week

Bleacher Bum

I just called the ticket office to find out why I have not received my season tickets. It seems that they ran out of parking passes and had to have more printed. I should have my packet by Wednesday :unsure:
Why the sad face? Don't worry you will get them. I think it is great that they ran out. That just means more people in the stands. We all have to show some patience with this process. The ticket office is used to 1,500 season ticket holders but now they have over 6,000. I think we all agree it is better to double check the packages before they get sent out wrong.

I just called the ticket office to find out why I have not received my season tickets. It seems that they ran out of parking passes and had to have more printed. I should have my packet by Wednesday :unsure:
Why the sad face? Don't worry you will get them. I think it is great that they ran out. That just means more people in the stands. We all have to show some patience with this process. The ticket office is used to 1,500 season ticket holders but now they have over 6,000. I think we all agree it is better to double check the packages before they get sent out wrong.
They made a huge mistake with my tickets but were able to fix it in an acceptable fashion. They really are doing a nice job with this.

Got mine yesterday as well - nice 'collectible card' feel to them.FYI, the family packs come with two sets of adult tickets, and two sets of wristbands for kids. Wristbands are only valid for admission when worn by children, and have the seat/row number printed clearly on the band along with the parent's name. Kudos to some smart folks at the university for coming up with that one.
Kudos?!?!?! More like false advertising!!! When I purchased my family plan, I was told that the 4 seats are mine to use how I like and to take anyone I would like. Much like the Browns' "family plan", past Cavaliers "family plans", etc.. This is a major screw up on their part, and the ticket office will be hearing from me Monday.
Sorry somebody at the university mis-sold you! My Kudos were for the instant child ID system at the game. Lost kids not only have their parent's (or ticket owner's) name on their wrist, but also have the right seat to return them to as well.
I agree with you about the identification. BTW..spoke with the ticket office this a.m. They did an EXCELLENT JOB in taking care of this for me. Very impressed!!!!I truly felt this was a glitch in what has otherwise been an awesome experience (becoming a season ticket holder and participating in much of the Info events). Again= very impressed.

Let's hope mine gets resolved like some others...ordered family four pack in June, decdied to add one more ticket for my 7 year old. The girl I spoke with said no problem, they would just put the other ticket on our Visa. A few weeks later got a call from a guy telling where our five seats were, and that they would be mailed in August. Well our parking pass showed up a week or so ago, but no tickets. I finally called on Friday only to find out they hadn't mailed any of our tickets because "we" hadn't paid for the fifth ticket (see above). No explanation why they didn't send the four, so I can only assume they wouldn't have shown unless I called. Anyway, I gave them the visa number once again, so hopefully they show up in the next few days.Also, they never said anything in regards to them being general admission, just 2 adult tickets and 3 kids tickets. While I thougth they may send GA tickets, I assumed it would be similar to soccer w/ different prices. For a couple of reasons it makes sense that they wouldn't send just general admission tickets: 1) its a "family" section. they want to get families out there and provide them a cheaper alternative, and an area to be around other families. We have all sat around those fans that sit there the whole time being rude and obnoxious. Not exactly a family atmosphere. 2) if they were going to send general admission ticks for anyone to use, they would have just offered a similar season ticket package.See you all on Saturday! hopefully...

They were able to get me 1 row behind the seats I choose earlier this year. Now I am on the aisle and very satisfied with the result. They even sent a hand written note with the tickets in the mail. Nice customer service :thumb:

Good luck. UofA has been doing a good job of taking care of those of us who have had ticket issues so hopefully you will come out pleased, I know I did!

They were able to get me 1 row behind the seats I choose earlier this year. Now I am on the aisle and very satisfied with the result. They even sent a hand written note with the tickets in the mail. Nice customer service :thumb:
Good luck. UofA has been doing a good job of taking care of those of us who have had ticket issues so hopefully you will come out pleased, I know I did!
customer service? from UA? Nahhhh couldnt be ;)