Toledo giving away shirts for OSU gear

Bleacher Bum

Time Out I got to step in on this one... The posters on this topic are going on how Akron should do something like this and how "much ahead of marketing the Rockets are on the Zips. My question to you is where do you guys think they came up with this idea???? flushback the year is 2006 the AK-ROWDIES just got approved as a the largest student organization on campus . One of the first things the AK-ROWDIES did was a campaign where you brought in any other colleges shirt and you got a nice blue and gold This is my Zips shirt. I am willing to bet some of you still have those very shirts today. It just upsets me when every one jumps on the Zips but we have crossed that bridge along time ago. I know one thing its almost game day and it never hurts to get a little extra INFO. Go Zips See you Saturday

http://www.wkyc.com/news/watercooler/water...66&catid=91I thought this was kind of funny. I like how their Director of Licensing says they want to get fans to show their support for UT, while also getting some OSU gear off campus. Too bad I burned my OSU shirt.
YOU OWNED ONE?!?!? ;)
Ex-Girlfriend went there....another reason I hate them.