WATCH THIS VIDEO - PLEASE!

joshgozips

Ok...created.LINKFeel free to submit videos or links to videos.Also, VMD...think you could make a sweet background for the channel? Ya know, something clean and classy that fits the channel page nicely. I know you're the best on here.
Ok no problem! You just want something Akron related, or something that goes along with just that clip?
Something Akron related. Like how about something incorporating the name AkronZipsClips in akron font (if you can)? And with a navy blue background.
Ok ya thats no problem, I'll start working on it asap
You're the man.

Ok...created.LINKFeel free to submit videos or links to videos.Also, VMD...think you could make a sweet background for the channel? Ya know, something clean and classy that fits the channel page nicely. I know you're the best on here.
Ok no problem! You just want something Akron related, or something that goes along with just that clip?
Something Akron related. Like how about something incorporating the name AkronZipsClips in akron font (if you can)? And with a navy blue background.
Ok ya thats no problem, I'll start working on it asap
You're the man.
Here you go...if you want anything changed let me know!gallery_4951_35_653526.jpgit looks cool if you change the wrapper transparency to like 80% or 90%& I made a matching icon in case you wanted to use it...gallery_4951_35_15038.jpg

I think you guys got trumped by Sports Illustrated (click on Monday)
Actually i think we hit it big. haha. The video they posted is the one for AkronZipsClips. Hopefully that will get some looks at the other Zips videos.BTW, the first one got taken down. I'm willing to bet that the repost will be gone soon as well.