Marketing

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jake, I needed a good laugh this week. Someone who can't make a point without throwing an insult calling someone else "juvenile" is priceless.

And your pretending that your retorts arn't filled with insults are even more priceless. Thank you as well, ass hole!

If my pointing out your every back and forth waivering, and every response you ignored as insults, you have very very thin skin. I'd call you a sore loser but that might completely ruin your psyche... Or if I compared you to the nerd on the playground who answers everything you say with "I know you are but what am I?" Same elementary mentality. You might even resort to FOUR letter words. Then we'd ALL be impressed!!!!

Being called "ass hole" by you is a compliment.

Thanks Jake, I needed a good laugh this week. Someone who can't make a point without throwing an insult calling someone else "juvenile" is priceless.

And your pretending that your retorts arn't filled with insults are even more priceless. Thank you as well, ass hole!

If my pointing out your every back and forth waivering, and every response you ignored as insults, you have very very thin skin. I'd call you a sore loser but that might completely ruin your psyche... Or if I compared you to the nerd on the playground who answers everything you say with "I know you are but what am I?" Same elementary mentality. You might even resort to FOUR letter words. Then we'd ALL be impressed!!!!

Being called "ass hole" by you is a compliment.

God, you are indeed the poster child for projection, dishonest debate and exageration. What you call waivering is in reality adult assessment of both universities' strengths and weakneses. You are the most unreasonable "all or nothing" oppostional, personality disordered person I've encountered in a long time. I can almost feel sorry for you. I have a feeling that you drink alot!

:lol: I'm sorry, but does anyone else find Jake's posts incredibly hilarious? I'm not sure what it is, but he cracks me up. It must be that most people who are confrontational on a forum have the English of a 5 year old. Yet somehow, this guy manages to disagree with everyone he comes in contact with and has some of the most ridiculous(but funny) insults.

"The poster child for projection, dishonest debate and exaggeration" just about put me over the top. Then again, I have a deranged sense of humor.

:lol: I'm sorry, but does anyone else find Jake's posts incredibly hilarious? I'm not sure what it is, but he cracks me up. It must be that most people who are confrontational on a forum have the English of a 5 year old. Yet somehow, this guy manages to disagree with everyone he comes in contact with and has some of the most ridiculous(but funny) insults.

"The poster child for projection, dishonest debate and exaggeration" just about put me over the top. Then again, I have a deranged sense of humor.

Well maybe it's because your name implies that you hate Can't State, which is the exact opposite of how Jake feels about Can't State.

Your knack for going over the top with your reactionary and defensive posture is what's ridiculous and funny. No one on this forum is more confrontational and at the same time as stupid as you. You are indeed the quintessential dumb ass my friend.

How do you get through every day without having to be treated for all the nose bleeds caused by your pathologocal histrionics?

Well maybe it's because your name implies that you hate Can't State, which is the exact opposite of how Jake feels about Can't State.

Oooh, you're deep and complex or at least you like thinking that you are. BTW, hate is right next to admiration and says more about the person who is doing the hating than about the object of that hate. Your's and Can't Sucks' need to hate another university in order to prop up one that you claim to support is about neither. It is about your lack of integrity and self-loathing. The two of you need to take a pill...or perhaps lots and lots of them perhaps along with all that liquor you ingest so frequently. The silence it would cause is so welcoming.

How do you get through every day without having to be treated for all the nose bleeds caused by your pathologocal histrionics?

:lol: I love it! Pathological Histrionics? I actually had to google define that!

You know what? I believe you when you say you had to google that. One of the prerequisites of being nuts is not knowing it. You've more than demonstrated that the object of your hard-on is not UA but me. And, you are welcome!

:lol: I love it! Pathological Histrionics? I actually had to google define that!

You know what? I believe you when you say you had to google that. One of the prerequisites of being nuts is not knowing it. You've more than demonstrated that the object of your hard-on is not UA but me. And, you are welcome!

First, as ZW will tell you, there are kids that read these boards. Very inappropriate.

Second, you seem all to proud of that idea you suggest, obviously your time at Can't was spent on "discovering yourself".

First, as ZW will tell you, there are kids that read these boards. Very inappropriate.

Second, you seem all to proud of that idea you suggest, obviously your time at Can't was spent on "discovering yourself".

Oh stop the phony sanctimony and fake indignation. People can see right through it. If kids read this board (and whatever you mean by "kids") then so be it. Kids read all kinds of things and they are far more savy than to be led astray by terms like "hard-on" which by the way was a term used by you and yours in a previous post about your false accusations regarding my commitment to K.S.U. It's obvious you are running out of gas, so you'll pick up any rock that's nearest to you and throw it. As I said, your posts are not about any concern for UA. They're about your hard-on or to use your term, "boner" for me. Now go have a nose bleed, Nancy boy!

God, you are indeed the poster child for projection, dishonest debate and exageration. What you call waivering is in reality adult assessment of both universities' strengths and weakneses. You are the most unreasonable "all or nothing" oppostional, personality disordered person I've encountered in a long time. I can almost feel sorry for you. I have a feeling that you drink alot!

Here's my impressions of you. You seem to be highly educated, and intelligent. Although some characteristics (like spelling and tact) are missing. Never mind the fact that sarcasm blows right over your head and out the window. You may have an important position with the U. From your posts, I gather you are in Accounting or Political Economics. Something prudish. Not Law though. Wrong set of debate skills for Law.

On the lighter side I picture a small man with gray/white hair, bad comb-over, Clark K.E.N.T. glasses, black high-water pants, white dress shirt complete with pocket protector, ZNO.org on one browser, thesaurus.com on another. Instant Messenger open but there are no friends. Bottle of Maalox and half-empty bag of taste-free rice cakes on the desk.

Am I close?