BG game thread

InTheZone

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Getsy plays this entire game I'm not renewing my season tickets. Any coach that would continually play a guy who is throwing the ball that bad is a complete idiot. This is a D-1 football team, I KNOW we have someone who can at least hit wide open recievers.

The OL is bad. Sorry Alleman. They need experience because with the exception of Crouch nobody has played an entire season on the line.

A bad line, doesn't help a bad QB.

It will be interesting to see if John Ferguson gets a look, even for a series.

No offense taken. (No pun intended) I agree the line needs to step up to block for the run, but Luke has all day to throw and just cannot get it done. Listening to Stams, he mentions frequently that Getsy has plenty of time.

Well guys things could be much worse... Let's GO ZIPS, punch one in at the beginning of the 2nd half.

I don't really think things could be much worse offensively. We've scored a grand total of 3 points in our last 7 quarters on the field. That's just bad. And sad. And it makes me mad. :mad_flame: