akron v kentucky on tv

mivid12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little update for those not watching. 1st quarter is almost over and I am pretty happy. Defense is looking good. Stopped a few 3rd down conversions and Wagner stopped a short 4th down on our 40. Awesome tackle in the back field.

0 - 3 KY

Offense playcalling would do GP1 proud. Unfortunately, execution is what everyone predicts. Bad. A dropped TD by LaFrance and a few overthrows to WIDE open receivers are the difference. We are going for the kill but just missing.

So far so good. Akron is doing us proud, 3 more quarters and who knows.

I can't get Live Chat to work. I've got a new machine and the latest version of Java, so I'm just going to keep trying.

Got to love how we are stretching the field with these deep passes. When will AA just put his head down and drive forward?

+1

Wow.....nice job Igor! All square 3-3.

What's your browser?

I can't get Live Chat to work. I've got a new machine and the latest version of Java, so I'm just going to keep trying.

Got to love how we are stretching the field with these deep passes. When will AA just put his head down and drive forward?

+1

I guess miracles happen

+1

What's your browser?

Google Chrome