akron v kentucky on tv

mivid12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not crying about our program.maybe you think getting drilled by teams every week is ok.i just won't spend any

money to watch them.the athletic dept has drove away loyal fans.you will see this when we open with niu.we wil be lucky

to have 7k at the game.the four pack would be a good idea if you could find four people that want to go.

i am not crying about our program.maybe you think getting drilled by teams every week is ok.i just won't spend any

money to watch them.the athletic dept has drove away loyal fans.you will see this when we open with niu.we wil be lucky

to have 7k at the game.the four pack would be a good idea if you could find four people that want to go.

I haven't seen anyone on this bored saying that this is ok. further more if someone wants to spend their hard earned money to go out and watch a team of their choice on their day off, then they are more than free to do so. If you don't want to watch them than good for you, but there is no need to rain on everyone else's parade. it's already rainy enough.

I was at a wedding and unable to see the game. I was, however, able to listen to the 4th quarter. Steve French made it sound like Nicely was really bad.

I don't have much to say about the game, except for the fact that I like how our D played in the 1st 1 & 1/2 quarters.

Our new white jerseys look cool. There's a good pic of AA on GoZips.com.

Oh, and I'm glad Giorgio Bowers got some time @ RB. From what I've seen of AA ('Cuse & GW), he just doesn't seem to hit the hole hard or fast enough anymore. I can't blame him, RB's a punishing position, let alone after a few bad injuries.