akron v kentucky on tv

mivid12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have chrome and it's working well for me

I think the issue is the version of Java.

Just downloaded the most recent version of Java (Which I already had) so I don't think that is it.

I got a message that I need an OLDER version of Java to get chat to work.

Nice pressure!!!

Maybe. I think it's a combination issue. I have the latest Java, but I'm using Opera for chat. (and the built-in bit-torrent client ;) )

Just downloaded the most recent version of Java (Which I already had) so I don't think that is it.

Nice pressure!!!

I've got Version 6, Update 21. What are you running?? I think I can go back....

G-Webb down 14-7 to Western Carolina in the 4th.

Syracuse down 7-0 to Maine in the 2nd.

Very strange.

wow...im currently watching the game on FSN Ohio...its not on the program guide, but it is on...one of my friends told me, and it is on...I'm watching it right now

Nice pressure!!!

Maybe. I think it's a combination issue. I have the latest Java, but I'm using Opera for chat. (and the built-in bit-torrent client ;) )

I figured it out. I have Windows 7 Home Premium which has a 64 bit operating system. It comes with two versions of Internet Explorer, a 32-bit which is the default and a 64 bit. I had to simply open the 64 bit and now it works.

i don't know if we will be 0-12. 0-5 is looking pretty good now though.the reality is we are not a d-1 team.

i know we have the new stadium,but we have no business in d-1.temple is in the mac for two more years.

drop to 1-aa in football,but stay in all other sports in the mac.i know alott of fans will say we need to stay

in d-1,but the truth is four losing season in a row.a new empty stadium.i don't care how good are facilties

good football players are not coming to akron.the truth hurts sometimes.

i don't know if we will be 0-12. 0-5 is looking pretty good now though.the reality is we are not a d-1 team.

i know we have the new stadium,but we have no business in d-1.temple is in the mac for two more years.

drop to 1-aa in football,but stay in all other sports in the mac.i know alott of fans will say we need to stay

in d-1,but the truth is four losing season in a row.a new empty stadium.i don't care how good are facilties

I understand where you're coming from, but what makes you think the MAC would allow us to stay in the conference if we drop to FCS football?

3rd game into new coach's season and its all wah wah wah. Game woukd have been different with a few more playmakers on offense.