Top assistant to go to UNLV

Well Pimp (Mike!) :P,This could be seen as bad news. I used to attend UNLV, when they were a nationally-ranked futbol program -- but that was 20+ years ago. My take is that while Mario has the potential to be a top-flight national-caliber coach, he has no head coaching experience, and little background in Midwest or Eastern soccer circles. I'm looking for UA to pick up a new mentor with some D-1 head coach experience, and at least several years of coaching and recruiting in either the Midwest or the Atlantic Seaboard. And while I'm at it, I'd encourage Roo Board members to have a little bit of patience with the Mid-American Conference soccer lineup. The biggest problem is a lack of numbers at present, but I'm expecting the competition to increase significantly in the not-distant future. There are so many great players coming out of SW Michigan and the Chicago areas that I don't think it can be long before both WMU and NIU become strong competitors in the MAC. Maybe we should be careful what we wish for, if we expect to dominate the league for the forseeable future. It WOULD be nice though if we could add a team or two with some national rep -- like Oakland, or even Evansville to replace Kentucky. Hopefully both UA and the MAC are working on this as a priority.Meanwhile, we are :macc:

Mario's parents live in Vegas, and his wife is from California, that about answers the question. During Shana's time hee she was pregnant and could not easily make friends and missed her family. As we know Lolla long streach here at Akron was because Tina is from the Canton area. Females like to be near their parents when there are small children involoved.