Toledo game

msopher

This will be my 1st visit to Rhodes Arena so I am looking forward to the game.Here's what you can expect from Toledo: The 7-3 record is deceiving.1. We are a 3point shooting team that is inconsistent. If we get hot early, this game could get ugly. But we probably won't.2. Our post game is non existent because our post guys believe in shooting threes rather than posting up. Especially #15.3. Our defense is shaky and has been inconsistent all season. We allow teams to drive to the hole all game.4. Howell #22 and Ingram #20 are our best players and can hit from all over the court. Shut these guys down and Akron will win.5. We go 10-11 deep each game but our bench is young. If we get contributions from everyone, we'll play well.6. Our offense, at times, appears to not run plays, and justs dribbles around for 30 seconds before throwing up a bad shot.That's all I can think of. As you can tell, Toledo fans are not that happy with the team, because even at 7-3 we show too many traits from last season. Akron will win if we play poor, which happens frequently. Toledo will win if we actually shoot 40% from the 3 point line.

At Ball we shot 3-13, but normally we're better. We have 5 or 6 who can hit the 3, even our center. We have 2 freshman who are really coming on strong and contribute. Our point guard is great at assists and has very few turnovers. Dambrot pushes defense and we play even or plus on rebounds. Students should be back and hopefully in force Sat. A zip win.