University giving students free trip to OU

InTheZone

AK Rowdies should get first dibs. I don't know if there is a list of the AK Rowdies, but they will really make things exciting by stirring up the crowd a little bit. It will piss off the OU fans and will anyone have the balls to talk smack to 100 college students....mostly guys, probably 1/2 drunk???? I was impressed with the turnout last night and their spirit. Keep up the good work.

Very poor showing.........actual try NO showing by your Ak-Rowdies. Seriously--where were you guys?? I saw about 5 Akron fans there who apparently did not know how to cheer, clap, or speak! Then again, you get only about 5 fans per home game (which in your arena is a capacity crowd! :lol: :lol:)GO OHIO!

Very poor showing.........actual try NO showing by your Ak-Rowdies. Seriously--where were you guys?? I saw about 5 Akron fans there who apparently did not know how to cheer, clap, or speak! Then again, you get only about 5 fans per home game (which in your arena is a capacity crowd!
Get over yourself and see if the free clinic or for lack of one, a veterinarian will help you out and give you the medicine you so desperately need! :macc: