Ohio Game Prediction Thread

Sloopy

Dude ! you certainly have some nerve to come hear and tell us that you almost beated us and that you will win at the Q!We go to athens, we lead by 10 at some point and we have a game with 7 lead changes and you win by 3 in a game that was decided in the last 10 seconds !You come to Akron, loose by 15 ... yes 15. You never had the lead, we were leading from the first second till the last. The closest you got to us in the second half was 5 points... come on now ! give me a break ! And Plus ! one thing that you are missing ! the Q is our home, we will definitely take more people to the Q than those we had today !

You never had the lead, we were leading from the first second till the last.
Let's get our facts straight, at least.But a good performance today by Akron in every regard except turnovers. The game is much like I thought it would be- close and tough, but you pulled away at the end. And like the game in Athens, had a shot here or there gone in, it might've gone the other way. Oh well.A rubber match at Cleveland would be electric, wouldn't you think?

The Q. is no one's home....how many games have the Zips played there this year?? What about the Bobcats?? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!A big part of home court advantage is familiarity with the shooting background, rims, etc. The Zips have the same familiarity with that as we do (actually we have a bit more due to your early exit last year from the tourny). As far as the crowd, we travel far better than you do and have many Cleveland area alums. Your student section is mute and your old fans do a heck of a lot less cheering than ours. So, THE Q is OUR HOUSE and will be the perfect site to end your season. Like I said, BEAT YOU SOON!!!! :P:P:P :macc: :macc:

Wow. I am AMAZED at how confident those Ohio people are. A 15 point defeats brings out "guarantees"? You guys are nuts! I actually enjoy your enthusiasm, but you're outta your collective minds. See you at the Q.
Hey, don't lump him in with me. The only thing I said about a possible matchup in the tournament is that it would be a very exciting game.

after the game i have to agree with sloopy,and a few other posters. we are in a downward spiral. we should beat ou by 50. our guards looked real tired. if the game would have went one more second we would certianly ave lost. the team should undefeated. we have only won 20 games ths season with two to go. if the team keeps playing like this we will be lucky to make to the gund. kd better have bought them all loud alarm clocks. as tired as the guards are they will probably sleep in, and miss the mac tournament.

now those are some annoying people. assholio gates is kinda fun to spar with but ohio u fans are pathetic. we own them. exciting game? i don't think it was too exciting watching nevada destroy us. why would they think watching us beat ohio by 15 is exciting? was that was an exciting football game last year to them when we beat the hell out of frank the tank's team? i think he had a better shot of beating his DUI arrest then beating the zips. yesterday's news, ohio u. the present and future, U of A. :macc: