MAC Basketball Arenas & fans

IBleedMACGreen

Okay, so the point of this thread is to find online fans who have been to multiple MAC arenas and have them rank the top student sections. The thing is I am looking for feedback from those that have been to 4+ MAC arenas in their lifetimes. So any of you traveling Zips fans wanna help me out? Basically tell me what arenas you have been to (preferrably since 2000 at the latest) and then rank your top 5 student fan sections. Those votes that I use will be listed on VanDelaySports.com's Best of the MAC article once I have it completed.

Ummm...I'll be hittin arena #4 on wednesday...but for now...sadly...1) OU (we really need to have a student section on the sideline once we get consistent big crowds, this is primarily why they are effective)2) Can't (only been there for Akron/Can't so i dunno how they respond to non-rivalry teams)3) Zips (If only other students would hit every game like me...)4) Buffalo (goin there wednesday and i vote that they suck) :D Buh bye. GO ZIPS!