DP

so just why didn't he play much this season? was it injury or being in the dog house that had him on the bench? :unsure: super game, DP!
I'm wondering this too, and I want to put it the program insiders who post here.Whether or not there was a GOOD reason or not DP played sparingly most of the year, their had to be A reason, and the TV announcers seemed to be guessing the reasons (back spasms, KD possibly being unhappy with his defense). So anyone have more than a guess?

DP gave us a lot of heart and great memories over the last 4 years and his job is not yet over.
Four years? It seems a lot longer than that......I think I still had hair when DP came to Akron.

DP gave us a lot of heart and great memories over the last 4 years and his job is not yet over.
Four years? It seems a lot longer than that......I think I still had hair when DP came to Akron.
You are right ! he is in his fifth year ! he was red shirted for one year ... i meant to say that he gave us a lot of memories in the 4 years when he played !

3 reasons for me.1. I am not an insider. But from what I have seen this year, Linhart played some very good ball up through the first 20 games. I love DP and have always been a big fan of his, but I thought the team was better with Linhart in there for the most part up until a month ago. It seems like Nate hit a wall over the last month or so and I was glad to see DP get the bulk of minutes. 2. DP is not the best defensive guy. His shot was on yesterday. And he really exploited matchups with Can't. But if he is not hitting, it gets tougher to leave him in for extended stretches.3. After the Miami game he said that his back has good days and bad days. And he just had to live with the pain for the rest of the year. I would rather have him saved for this weekend instead of him blowing his back out 2 weeks ago. I look for him to get serious minutes this weekend. If we win it, we will need him to play 3 good ballgames.