Great Article on Tree

Blue & Gold

Tall_@ss_tree.

Thanks, GT.

Another excellent piece.

Well written by GT, and well spoken by Tree.

"even when we’re down 30 with two minutes to go I still feel we’re in the game."

^^^^^ More of this please. I love his intensity. I look for him to be a monster the next two years.

My respect for D just increased exponentially.

I have watched his leadership grow as the season has gone on and I really saw it last Friday against Can't. The one moment that jumps out at me was when Harney picked up a stupid foul that sent him out of the game. Treadwell showed his displeasure with Harney and you could see the look on Harneys face that he felt like he let him down. He is really turning into the alpha dog and floor leader out there and I am extremely happy that he will be around for another two years.

I have watched his leadership grow as the season has gone on and I really saw it last Friday against Can't. The one moment that jumps out at me was when Harney picked up a stupid foul that sent him out of the game. Treadwell showed his displeasure with Harney and you could see the look on Harneys face that he felt like he let him down. He is really turning into the alpha dog and floor leader out there and I am extremely happy that he will be around for another two years.

It ain't hard to be the Alpha Dog when you are 6'7" and 245#.

Well written by GT, and well spoken by Tree.

"even when we’re down 30 with two minutes to go I still feel we’re in the game."

^^^^^ More of this please. I love his intensity. I look for him to be a monster the next two years.

My respect for D just increased exponentially.

Love the attitude, but I would be much happier if we could stop digging ourselves a 30 point hole (or something close to it) to dig out of night in and night out.