Westfield Cup on radio/internet?

Did a little research and as speculated before, Gelehrter is in Cinci. Click HereIf you go to the football page they have practice report interviews up. Looks like UAM is wasting no time putting Tommy to work. Wish we had practice interviews on gozips.com. Guess I can forget about listening to the game this weekend. Ah well. Wife will probably be happy I won't be glued to the computer while on family vacation. Such is life.

Going to be out of town this weekend and wanted to know if the boys westfield cup games are going to be broadcast?  Does anyone know?  Is there any information on gozips.com?  I know a lot of games were broadcast last fall, was hoping they would do even more this fall?  Anyone?
Hey brah -- it's an exhibition game(s). If the games mattered I would want to hear it. Or more to the point -- fly 4000 miles to watch, as I hope to do next year when it is supposed to become a regular season event. Know what would be nice? How about adding the Columbus Buckettes for next year's tournament -- a few days before the teams play in American football. I really want to see both of those events next season.Aloha from HonoluluZip in Paradise B)

Know what would be nice?  How about adding the Columbus Buckettes for next year's tournament --  a few days before the teams play in American football.  I really want to see both of those events next season.
Ohio State doesn't belong on the same field with the Zips in soccer .And then Zip Watcher said: "Quite simply, the Suckeye futbol team isn't of the caliber required for the Westfield Cup. IU might be the only big 11 team worthy."Great minds think alike ... or in my case sometime even not so great minds. :lol::lol::lol: