Are you ready for some football

I believe Massillon has the hardest schedule in the state of Ohio....H North Park, Ont. (CA) 8/25 - 7:30PH Woodson, Wash. DC 9/2 - 7:30PA Cin. Moeller 9/9 - 4:00PH Hamilton, Chandler AZ 9/16 - 8:00PA Mentor 9/22 - 7:30PH St. Ignatius 9/29 - 7:30PH Akron Buchtel 10/6 - 7:30PA Warren Harding 10/14 - 7:30PH Cin. Western Hills 10/21 - 7:30PH Canton McKinley 10/28 - 2:00PThey play 3 out of state teams and have only 3 away games!!

They play 3 out of state teams and have only 3 away games!!
Being from the Massillon area I figured I might post something...I also hear because of job cuts etc. in Stark County that Massillon may become a D-II school.
It is not because of job cuts it is because it is simply rule change in an attempt to make the playing field fair.Tom Stacey (ex- Akron QB coach) is doing a wonderful job at MassillonBeginning with the 2007 school year, the top 10 percent of the largest schools will make up Division I.According to the OHSAA, there are 716 football-playing schools, and Division I will be made up of 72 teams, 44 fewer than this season.The rule applies only to football, because it is the only sport with six divisions.The change means Massillon Washington High School, which played for a Division I football title last season, could compete for a Division II title if the school district so chooses. As part of the change, the OHSAA will allow any school in a smaller division to compete in Division I if it chooses, for a two-year commitment.Massillon may not be the only area high school affected. Hoover and Perry could get bumped to Division II as well, depending on enrollment figures taken next year and how many schools play football.here is the linkhttp://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=17&ID=301896&r=0

Hoban's quarterback and safety/receivers are none other than our own Jim Fleming's (D-Coord) two sons Jimmy and Will. Jimmy was 9 for 15 against Garfield the other night, and Will Fleming is a stud - something like 6'5" and very muscular. One of the Akron team docs, Joe Congeni, also has a senior son, Anthony, for the Knights, I believe on defense, and I've heard he's a great player, as well.

Zipper,I didn't know that. Having graduated from there in '05 I knew a lot of the seniors that are playing there right now. I'm hoping that they win States and then come to Akron. A recruiting class with those kids would be tremendous for our team. Picking up Dan Dario would be a dream come true. He is a monster on defense. So is Congeni. Hopefully our recruiters won't let any more local talent slip through their fingers. The talent pool in Summit county provides the absolute best players in the nation for almost every major sport. (LeBron, Tyrell Sutton, Chris Wells, Butch Reynolds, ect.)

Not sure about the AZ team but last year when Massillon played 3(?) DC teams they were all to build morale... sure it sounded good "oooo Massillon can beat teams from Washington DC!!!" but its pretty much the equivalent of Akron vs. Can't State... no contest
No, I heard Hamilton was No.1 in AZ last year.anyway, go Knights.