NCS says you guys cheat...

EcuPirates

Here is Pat Forde blasting 'coach chest'Other Coaches Who Could Use A Hug -- And A Few TDsChuck Amato (27), NC State. Coach Chest is under fire in Raleigh and is handling it with a notable lack of grace. Two days after losing at home to Akron, Amato took a shot at the Zips for accepting academic nonqualifiers into the school. A loss to the Zips has Chuck Amato complaining."They're in a conference that allows nonqualifiers in school," Amato said during his weekly news conference, according to The Charlotte Observer. "Nonqualifiers. Do y'all need to look that one up to write your stories? " … Do you know what kind of players nonqualifiers are, usually? They're inversely proportional to what their grade-point average is. They can make a big difference." Right. Certainly a bigger difference than the facilities, ACC revenue and television exposure NC State receives. It's a wonder how the poor Wolfpack could even stay on the field with the mighty Zips and their horde of sketchy students. Actually, an Akron spokesman told the Observer that the football team had three nonqualifiers on its roster, one of whom had done the necessary academic work to be eligible for a fifth year. (The Dash also wishes to salute the gusto of Akron coach J.D. Brookhart (28), who went for the win on the final play at NC State from the 1 instead of taking the tie and playing for overtime. Brookhart is a scrappy 14-12 at a school where the wins have never come easily.)bow down puppies.... you just got punk'd! :rock:

I'm hoping NC State doesn't "run Chuck Amato out of town" anytime soon, because I know if they do, the administration will remember the coach who pulled off the most embarassing upset of his team, and will target (rightfully) JD Brookhart as a candidate. He's our coach, dammit. You can't have him! Of course I'm sure someone said that to Louisville about our (ex-) soccer coach Ken Lolla too. :(

One last post, a link to the bottom 10 hits of the week.http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2585138The coveted No. 5 spot goes to NC State, which lost at home to Akron. While losing to the Zips wouldn't usually merit placement in this hallowed ground, Chuck Amato's swipes at Akron's admissions policies elevated the Wolfpack.And here's on more from one of your local Ohio papers:http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/sports/colleg...on/15506458.htm...How about with the fact that UA plays in the Mid-American Conference, which had the highest graduation rate of any Division I-A football league last season, with six of the 12 teams graduating at least 70 percent....Your ACC does not allow academic non-qualifiers to enroll, but you can do it in other ways. You can send them to junior colleges or prep schools to get their grades in order....And here's some more fuel to the fire: http://www.heraldsun.com/sports/18-769235.htmlGood luck against Central Michigan this weekend. I will always pull for the non-BCS system colleges over the BCS self-proclaimed elitist. We are you may say, brothers in arms. So GO ZIPS and GO PIRATES.