Akron vs NorthTexas Saturday!

GreenGrenade II

A good natured forcast for this game! We have no reason to believe we can play with Akron, based on our miserable performance vs Tulsa last week. However, I believe we will open up the playbook like we did vs SMU. If that happens, then look out! Jamario Thomas will have a break out game, and Woody Wilson has blazing speed at QB. I thought our defense played a great first half vs Tulsa.Actually, I'd love to be in Akron for the game, being from the great State of Ohio.Have a great Saturday, tailgate, Texas Style, and may the best team Saturday WIN!

A good natured forcast for this game! We have no reason to believe we can play with Akron, based on our miserable performance vs Tulsa last week. However, I believe we will open up the playbook like we did vs SMU. If that happens, then look out! Jamario Thomas will have a break out game, and Woody Wilson has blazing speed at QB. I thought our defense played a great first half vs Tulsa.Actually, I'd love to be in Akron for the game, being from the great State of Ohio.Have a great Saturday, tailgate, Texas Style, and may the best team Saturday WIN!
Dude, your offense sucked and your coaching staff is not much better.

Our offense outgained yours...congrats on the win. You are the better team, we just took too long to get off the bus to play.
So what if NT got more yards than Akron? All that matters is the points on the scoreboard. Also, Harvey had like 150 yards on 2 kick retruns. Did you factor that in? I also believe coach Brookhart went a little conservative in the second half trying to see how well Walker could run the ball in between the tackles. If Akron wasn't up by so much they probably would have kept airing it out and I don't think the Zips would have a had a problem getting down field if needed.