Thoughts

GoZips

Kudos to Mike Razor for the Boals interview and game report. Well written and full ofup to date reporting.Seems to confirm a statement I made near the beginning of practice sessions that thestarting line up is most likely to be Travis, Wood, Linhart, Dials and Joyce with Middletonfirst off the bench.Strong guess on my part (I read tea leafs and between the lines) that a likely candidatefor red shirting is Steve McNees. He just isn't up to speed and likely still behindJeremy Sallee on the depth chart.Possibly Tim Carroll the walk-on from CVCA could drop down to the two if needed.Mild surprise being that Quade Milum could be in the early rotation. He is capable ofbeing that good. This is good news.

I believe that McNeese saw very limited minutes in the scrimmage. That isnt good news for him. Bardo i heard played real well in the scrimmage and shows times of toughness. I doubt that he will get many meaningful minutes this year unless there are foul troubles between travis, wood, milum and mcknight