Official Gardner-Webb thread

GoZips88

It doesn't matter that much. Beating Gardner Webb won't skyrocket our RPI... And by the way, i have a hint to the genius who scheuled the Tiffin game on Sunday at 2:00pm: "Not a lot of people would miss the browns-steelers game to watch the zips taking on a division (?) team."Would it hurt too much to schedule the game at 5:00 after the Browns game is over? :wall::wall:

It doesn't matter that much. Beating Gardner Webb won't skyrocket our RPI... And by the way, i have a hint to the genius who scheuled the Tiffin game on Sunday at 2:00pm: "Not a lot of people would miss the browns-steelers game to watch the zips taking on a division (?) team."Would it hurt too much to schedule the game at 5:00 after the Browns game is over? :wall::wall:
NO FREAKIN' KIDDING!?! DUH! Will be watching the Browns. :wall:

It doesn't matter that much. Beating Gardner Webb won't skyrocket our RPI... And by the way, i have a hint to the genius who scheuled the Tiffin game on Sunday at 2:00pm: "Not a lot of people would miss the browns-steelers game to watch the zips taking on a division (?) team."Would it hurt too much to schedule the game at 5:00 after the Browns game is over?  :wall:  :wall:
NO FREAKIN' KIDDING!?! DUH! Will be watching the Browns. :wall:
No way I am missing the Browns-Steelers game. Not this year. We actually have a good chance to beat them this year.Oh, yeah. Congrats to the Zips on a win against (who ever that was we played).On an unrelated note, does anyone know if you can bring laptops into the JAR during games?