Important game next week

Valpo Zip

I think Loyola was the pre season favorite in the Horizon League.
Wrong Loyola. The team we beat tonight plays in the West Coast Conference (Loyola Marymount). There is a Loyola(Il) that plays in the Horizon.
Okay your post made absolutely no since. Everything 06 posted is right, Loyola was predicted to win the Horizon during the pre-season... No idea what you are talking about.....Maybe re-read what he posted!>>>>>>>I think Loyola was the pre season favorite in the Horizon League.<<<<<<<<

:lol::lol::lol: No wonder we have these ysu people here. check out those pathetic excuses for forums. I think there's about 4 posters on the entire thing. YSU seems to have some sort of inferiority complex to the Zips. They think we have a rivalry.... :rofl: They think the "Gateway Conference" is a better conference than the MAC in football...They think the Horizon League is a better basketball league.They think the Zips are afraid to play at ysu. Could it be you're 1AA?Oh wait...I'm sorry. I respect your opinions. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol: No wonder we have these ysu people here. check out those pathetic excuses for forums. I think there's about 4 posters on the entire thing. YSU seems to have some sort of inferiority complex to the Zips. They think we have a rivalry.... :rofl: They think the "Gateway Conference" is a better conference than the MAC in football...They think the Horizon League is a better basketball league.They think the Zips are afraid to play at ysu. Could it be you're 1AA?Oh wait...I'm sorry. I respect your opinions. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Rowdy...don't you know everything YSU has and does is better than anything in the world?These people have such a big chip on their shoulder that all they think about is hating Akron, hating Can't State and hating the MAC. They just come off as a bunch of big crybabies. They should stop and listen to themselves sometime. :cry::cry::cry: Rather than being secure in their own situation and root for their team, all they do is wallow in their own misery and blame everyone else while trying to pump themselves up into some sense of self esteem.

The Horizon is a better basketball league this year.
True.However, there is no freaken way the Gateway Conference...the I-AA GATEWAY conference is better than the MAC. :unsure: This goes to show you how far they'll reach in an attempt to gain a little respect.Hey Youngstown, you earn respect, you don't get it by crying like a baby demanding it.

Youngstown State: 76Loyola (Chicago): 71YSU Has won 5 of their last 6 games, the only loss by 1 to Robert Morris. The Penguins improve to 7-7 on the year!BTW. Never did I say that the Gateway was better than the MAC. And about my forums, they are brand new, if you wanna read the old shitty ones, search ysupenguins on google.]SEE YOU TUESDAY!GO GUINS

Youngstown State: 76Loyola (Chicago): 71YSU Has won 5 of their last 6 games, the only loss by 1 to Robert Morris. The Penguins improve to 7-7 on the year!BTW. Never did I say that the Gateway was better than the MAC. And about my forums, they are brand new, if you wanna read the old shitty ones, search ysupenguins on google.]SEE YOU TUESDAY!GO GUINS
You are a bit presumptuous.Where was that attributed to you?Don't you read your own Web site? :nono:

However, there is no freaken way the Gateway Conference...the I-AA GATEWAY conference is better than the MAC.  :unsure:
No, they're not. However, I believe a couple of the top teams in that conference would fare better than Buffalo or EMU has lately.
I think that goes without saying...just as the Top MAC teams are better than some of the Big 10(1) scrubs.

Gateway is a solid football conference. I think they are better then the Sun Belt. The fact that each team has 20 less scholarships hurts that conference and makes in un comparable to the MAC. But here some interesting results out of the Gateway.Illinois State 1 point loss at Kansas State, missed 2 pt conversion for the winNorthern Iowa 1 point loss @ Iowa State, missed game winning fieldgoalSouthern Illinois beat Indiana.So the conference is not bad for having 20 less scholarships. I see all the games living in Y-town its not bad football.Anyway back to the game, if anyone wnats good seats they can sit by me in section 16

I watched the YSU game on TV tonight. They blew a 20 point lead, came out shooting strong. Key to to wear em down in the 2nd half. Youngstown is no easy place to play. They beat Butler last year there, had Can't State up against the ropes, and Loyola is a good team. Loyola is now 9-5 with wins over Northern Iowa and played well at Bradley and at Ohio State. We gotta stop #34 Keston Roberts. YSU is flying high now, lets bring them back down to earth.Equins I get my tickets free. Me and my wife will be there. My wife with her YSU shirt on, and me with my Akron Fear the Roo shirt

I am driving to Youngstown for the game with a friend. I have room for 2 more zips fans in the car. We will leave for the game 90-120 minutes before the game and come back directly after the game ends.I can pick you up from campus or else from east Akron. Drop you at the same spot after the game.I am not going to ask you to chip in for anything. I will pay for gas and parking myself because i am going to pay that with/without you... you only have to pay for your tickets.If any one is interested, please PM or email me.PS: I am a safe, non alcoholic, driver.