Ohio U

Bleacher Bum

I wasn't sure if anyone was at the OU/UC game tonight at the Q, but OU beat the snot out of Cincy. They forced a lot of turnovers and drew a lot of fouls. Oh yea, and Bubba's lookin good in green. This game definitely makes me nervous. I'm thinking about heading down there next Saturday, anyone else planning on making the trip?

Tonight was a lot of fun for us. For the first time in a long time, I think we're ready to hit the MAC schedule running. We're playing very well at home... we should win in seven days time.Visitors are always welcome (we are obviously proud of the O Zone). Just don't claim to be bringing 10 buses.

Visitors are always welcome (we are obviously proud of the O Zone). Just don't claim to be bringing 10 buses.
The O-Zone looked pathetic tonight. There were six of you. I'm sure it was either because of the long haul from Athens to Cleveland or the fact that it was over X-Mas break, but I was definitely expecting a better turn out. Cincy didn't seem to bring too many fans at all either though, and definitely not a student section at all.If I make the trip this year to OU, are your security guards going to threaten to throw us out for yelling during free throws again?Also, I might be bringing ten buses myself, but they won't be full on the way down. I plan on filling them with goods from the Burrito Buggy and D.P. Dough to bring back to Akron. God, I wish Akron was a hippie campus. You guys have the best munchies ever.

The O-Zone was small, but as you said, that will happen anytime you play a "home game" 4 hours from Campus the day before New Year's Eve. However, I thought Ohio fans as a whole traveled very well for the game. Seemed to out number UC fans three to one atleast. Always good to see the MAC beat the Big East...

OU badly wanted Bubba, and we were starting to bench him. I think that says volumes about where the two teams stand, personnel wise.
Bubba took over the game early for Ohio hitting some big threes to soften up the inside D. He looked better in thta game than I ever remember him at Akron. So who knows..