Possible Internet View of YSU/Akron game?

ZipAnalyst

Well, it was sure nice to hear the other guys whining about non-calls for a change!Akron wins by nine. Held on late after leading by at least 18. Wood and Travis fouling out late didn't help, but Milum had another fine performance. Kudos to Keith and staff for taking this athlete and turning him into a bb player. Nice job!

Nice win Zips......I will say this much on the game: The refs did not help Youngstown's case at all, but the performance by YSU was one of the worst of the season, and give all the credit to Akron. They deserved to win this game and played like it from the tip.In my book, Akron's size killed YSU. Yes Youngstown State out rebounded Akron by double-digits, but on the offensive side for Akron, they were just throwing anything up and it would go in.Good Luck in the MAC!

Nice win Zips......I will say this much on the game: The refs did not help Youngstown's case at all, but the performance by YSU was one of the worst of the season, and give all the credit to Akron. They deserved to win this game and played like it from the tip.In my book, Akron's size killed YSU. Yes Youngstown State out rebounded Akron by double-digits, but on the offensive side for Akron, they were just throwing anything up and it would go in.Good Luck in the MAC!
Question for eguins...who does YSU dislike more out of the MAC NEOH schools: Akron or Can't State? I'm just curious. I like to think Can't State because :screwks:

Question for eguins...who does YSU dislike more out of the MAC NEOH schools: Akron or Can't State? I'm just curious. I like to think Can't State because :screwks:
I will have to say Can't State. Akron ended our Steel-Tire Rivalry back in 1995, and it looks like it will never happen again... But I never liked Can't, nor Akron for that matter................but Can't can SUCK IT. :screwks::screwks::screwks::screwks::screwks::screwks:

I will say this much on the game: The refs did not help Youngstown's case at all, but the performance by YSU was one of the worst of the season, and give all the credit to Akron.
I don't know....looked like it was just sloppy basketball from my vantage point. Since it is en Vogue to rip on officiating in a loss, I bet you were complaining a lot when Akron didn't even get into the bonus in the 2nd half AND two of our top players fouled out! :rolleyes: Hey, at least we agree that :screwks:

The amount of Akron fans there was impressive considering the fact that there was absolutely nothing in the newspaper to let people know there was a game. Just wait until the students return for the spring semester. We should see a couple of sellouts at the JAR.
Yep. OU and K ent. I'm gonna do my best to not miss any (home) games. anyone else goin down to athens saturday?