Zips vs. Can't State, the line...

RowdyZip

Like the under @137 tonight. Defense will be at a higher level for this big one. If the zebras let them play a bit and not blow foul after foul this one should be somewhat low scoring, as I feel that its Can't's only chance to keep this one close. That other team has been successful in creating points off of turnovers, but I don't think that will be the case tonight. I look for Keith to keep all theee guards on the floor a lot tonight in order to promote solid ball security. Akron 69Can't 60

I agree the Under looks really tempting tonight. Can't guards the 3 ball rather well which is what Akron really lives or dies by IMO. If Can't had lost to OU I would expect a hangover but don't expect one.Line is rather high...8 for Can't and 9 for Miami....We really haven't blown any good teams out at home or on the road. All our DD wins are against bad teams.Can't seems to get up for big games and not for the cream puffs.Zips 67Can't 62The Under and the DOG...it's a great combo :wave:

Forgive my ignorance... can some one please explain the significance of the over - under thing ? as you can tell i have no betting experience whatsoever. I can understand that when you say that the line is Akron -7.5, it means akron si favoured to win by 7-8 points. But what does it mean to say that the over-under is at 137 ????!!!!!!! :unsure: