Toledo Bus Trip

ZachTheZip

As I was walking through the Student Union during lunch, I saw a table that was having sign-ups to go to the Toledo game on a student bus. I think it is for AK-Rowdies only, and the cost is $15 which includes the bus, tix, and a new t-shirt. I signed up and I encourage all Rowdies to do the same before they run out of seats. We need as many Zips fans there as possible because this is pretty much the battle for #1 in the MAC.

A portion of the AK-Rowdies Email, for those that dont receive it. I believe this trip is open to all students, the trip is simply hosted by the rowdies, and $15.00 for a charter bus/tshirt/ticket is a great deal to see the clash for first place in the MAC. We need any and all students/fans at this game! GO ZIPS!!!TOLEDO:AK-ROWDIES are hosting a road trip to the Toledo game next Saturday, February 10th. For just $15.00, you will receive your ticket for the game, a bus ride, and a new t-shirt! The first 50 AK-ROWDIES to sign up are GARUNTEED a seat on the bus. Vouchers will be available to reserve your ticket tomorrow, Friday, February 2, in the Student Union from 11-3 and also before and after the men's game on saturday. **MONEY MUST BE PAID UP FRONT WHEN YOU SIGN UP** These are possibly your only 2 chances to get the tickets so MAKE SURE you get them early! remember ~ Those riding the bus will receive t-shirts! The bus will leave at about 2:00 p.m. next Saturday, so we hope to see you there to support our Zips! **if you would just like a ticket for the game please contact Chad Welker at cvw1@uakron.edu, however you wont receive the shirt**