Something for Bubba

zip37

AKROWDIES-- one of you ought to dress as a tube of clearsil!With ball ammunition lock aand load, and of course :screwks:
I suggested finding someone realllllly scrawny, putting fake zits all over his face, have him in an OU uniform, and just have him wildy dribble around during warmups throwing up off balance 30 footers...lol

sgm....that's a great idea !! I like that.Just to give all of you a "heads up". I went to buy 4 tickets today for the OU game in one of the upper reserved sections where me and my fellow alums usually sit. The section had only EIGHT seats available in the entire section. And that is nearly a week before the game.So...there is going to be a big crowd. Now.....let me take the honors of starting the chants a week early.......Bubba Sucks !! Bubba Sucks !! Bubba Sucks !!I can't wait until Tuesday.

sgm....that's a great idea !! I like that.Just to give all of you a "heads up". I went to buy 4 tickets today for the OU game in one of the upper reserved sections where me and my fellow alums usually sit. The section had only EIGHT seats available in the entire section. And that is nearly a week before the game.So...there is going to be a big crowd. Now.....let me take the honors of starting the chants a week early.......Bubba Sucks !! Bubba Sucks !! Bubba Sucks !!I can't wait until Tuesday.
Thanks...can anyone make it happen? haha

I hope more "Rowdies" show up to that one. I counted 38 "kids" in rowdie shirts last night.I included the 12 year old that heaved the ball from half court. :rolleyes:
I have a good feeling the Rowdies sections will be packed! Anyone remember last year's Can't home game? I'm expecting that! It's Bubba for cryin' out loud! THE BUBBA! Toledo on Saturday, OU on Tuesday! I can't friggin wait!!!

I hope more "Rowdies" show up to that one. I counted 38 "kids" in rowdie shirts last night.I included the 12 year old that heaved the ball from half court.  :rolleyes:
I have a good feeling the Rowdies sections will be packed! Anyone remember last year's Can't home game? I'm expecting that! It's Bubba for cryin' out loud! THE BUBBA! Toledo on Saturday, OU on Tuesday! I can't friggin wait!!!
I can't miss this game! I'm gonna make sure to get all my school stuff done this weekend so I can take a day off on Tuesday.

You know, we tried getting on Bubba once.  He responded by absolutely torching us back in 2005... he seems to enjoy it.
Maybe it was because the O Zone is only loud when OU takes the lead. Trust me...Bubba's gonna be crying after the game Tuesday...Trust me. He's gonna be wishing he transferred out of the conference.

Bubba is an emotional guy. I see him either going off with a big game or melting down. How Cedric and Nick guard him will be the most crucial factor in how he plays.The key to beating Ohio is stopping the inside game. Us and Ohio have the best post game in the league. The bigs will decide this one.

^^^ Couldn't agree more^^^Ohio and Akron have the best one two post punches in the league. Travis/Williams Wood/Tillman Dials/Walther will all be very interesting to watch. With the PG problems at OU, Troutman, they seem to be running a Point Forward with Sonny troutman. So I would think Cedric might gaurd him not Bubba. Should be a great game.

Watching this OU game against NIU I'm reminded why I'm glad he's gone.  He's took about half a dozen shots from about Columbus and he's missed every one of them.
Today Bubba's long range field goals reminded me of his defense .... non existant :rofl::rofl: