Toledo Game Live on the Internet

UAZipster0305

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame: I think i am even more pissed at the comments here. Don't show ignorance. :rolleyes: First, Toledo is a good team and their home court is tough. We always struggle there. So, because we drop this one, some of you have already written off the season and this entire team? Give me a break! Are you a Zips fan? Or are you a fair-weather fan? Do you believe? Or are you hanging out listening to the game because it is becoming En Vogue??Also, remember: Frenchy is THE BIGGEST homer when it comes to calling a game Especially about the fouls. NONE of you were there to see what happened to Dru on the shot. If Akron would have taken care of business in other spots, that call or no call wouldn't matter.Check yourself before you post.

I'm listening to the post game comments:Zips had no FGs in final 3:20Romeo foul trouble handicapped the Zips on defense because Romeo was trying to not pick up the 5th foul.Zips got out of their offense - too much one-on-one and not enough passing aroundIts hard to tell about the fouls being biased. I would guess so though as the MAC officials tend to favor the home team (which includes Akron when they are home).

:mad_flame::mad_flame::mad_flame: I think i am even more pissed at the comments here. Don't show ignorance. :rolleyes: First, Toledo is a good team and their home court is tough. We always struggle there. So, because we drop this one, some of you have already written off the season and this entire team? Give me a break! Are you a Zips fan? Or are you a fair-weather fan? Do you believe? Or are you hanging out listening to the game because it is becoming En Vogue??Also, remember: Frenchy is THE BIGGEST homer when it comes to calling a game Especially about the fouls. NONE of you were there to see what happened to Dru on the shot. If Akron would have taken care of business in other spots, that call or no call wouldn't matter.Check yourself before you post.
Per a phone call from my good friend who goes to Toledo and was at the game:"Akron was jobbed man. That was some terrible officiating. I give your coach credit for not strangling one of those guys."Don't just assume that all the big dumb fair weather fans on here just go by what French has to say.

In my opinion in the past two years Akron has had two major losses that hurts us ... both to Toledo. Last year's MAC Semi-Final and tonight. This one I feel will hurt us when the time comes for the drawings in the MAC tournament. And both of these losses should have been wins ... the Zips lost both in the final minutes by not playing like they had the first thirty minutes. :cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

I don't want to be down on this team any more than I think anyone posting here does. But, the fact is that the MAC Tournament cannot be won at the JAR. This very good team, that I love, has got to find a way to win big games away from JAR Arena.