suggestion

zippyrifle32

with the amount of screaming and cheering that is done in the rowdies section, would it hurt to hand out say bottles of water at half time? when big chad's voice goes out on a cheer... i think it would just help keep people going longer and keep the rowdies refreshed enough to keep the opponents (in tonights case, the refs) down.

I think it's a good idea, but why would the university do that when they can charge everyone $3 a bottle at the concession stand? :beam:
LOL....I was upstairs (but in sight of the game) for the first half selling programs and soliciting United Way donations and watched as person after person tried to use that water fountain near the southeast corner that doesn't work. One of them even said that they bet it's so people have to buy bottles for $3. :PEspecially for the last games of the season, it would be cool to have bottles of water. Maybe sponsor Giant Eagle can step up as a sponsor and provide them? Poor Chad losing his voice...it was kinda funny but kinda sad too. ;)

with the amount of screaming and cheering that is done in the rowdies section, would it hurt to hand out say bottles of water at half time? when big chad's voice goes out on a cheer... i think it would just help keep people going longer and keep the rowdies refreshed enough to keep the opponents (in tonights case, the refs) down.
I was thinking that exact same thing tonight!

just wanted to say great game rowdies! very loud and very proud! also props to whom ever had the "for a good time" sign. classic! :screwks:
I can't believe that dude's mom got that pissed about that sign! He is a nobody player playing on a nobody team. His mom better be glad he didn't decide to go to a real school where the opposing teams have real bad fans who would do 100 times worse what the Rowdies do. I think the best part is the fact that we did the same thing for Nick Fazekas, a player with actual talent who will play in the NBA and he was loving it!