Buffalo Game Webcast

K-Roo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to the Rowdies. Could hear them all game over their crowd, if you could call it a crowd.Big Zips win. I am glad Rybak and company have been able to step up and fill in. I truely hope that this win carries into Can't sunday.If the Zips can knock back the flushes, they should be able to have a good run in the tourny with the #2 seed. I think they would do better with that seed than anything.

It looks like the team has been practicing their free-throws.
I'd like to think so, but Frenchy just said they only hit 63 percent from the line. :wall:
Weird. It sounded like they made more than that. Maybe they only made the more important ones during the course of the game. :unsure:

Well, we're guarenteed at least the number 3 seed.Other than the pleasure of beating the Flushes on their home court, there really isn't any other significance to Sunday's game....not that there needs to be.The Flushes on the Can't board are bathing in the glow of 9 straight 20 win seasons.Isn't it funny that when you talk football with them, they only say the present counts (because they beat us last year).But when you talk basketball, they're all about bringing up the past. :puke::screwks:

Well, we're guarenteed at least the number 3 seed.Other than the pleasure of beating the Flushes on their home court, there really isn't any other significance to Sunday's game....not that there needs to be.The Flushes on the Can't board are bathing in the glow of 9 straight 20 win seasons.Isn't it funny that when you talk football with them, they only say the present counts (because they beat us last year).But when you talk basketball, they're all about bringing up the past. :puke::screwks:
Hey. I have no problem with Can't having another 20-win season. Here's to them keeping it only a 20-win season! :cheers:

Hey. I have no problem with Can't having another 20-win season. Here's to them keeping it only a 20-win season! :cheers:
I toast your toast!!! :cheers::screwks:

I toast your toast!!! :cheers::screwks:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::wave:

Other than the pleasure of beating the Flushes on their home court, there really isn't any other significance to Sunday's game....not that there needs to be.last time i checked winning the mac east is significant. momentum into the tourney is also very important. beating up on can't one more time will do wonders for this team. they beat can't, there's no way the loose in the tourney. see you guys at the game sun. and at the q! :screwks:

Other than the pleasure of beating the Flushes on their home court, there really isn't any other significance to Sunday's game....not that there needs to be.last time i checked winning the mac east is significant. momentum into the tourney is also very important. beating up on can't one more time will do wonders for this team. they beat can't, there's no way the loose in the tourney. see you guys at the game sun. and at the q! :screwks:
So you guys think there is no significance to winning the MAC East title? Thats really what this game is for.

thats because the zips have no past in b-ball, other then unfulfilled potential and no championships!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Check out the end of the post by enrique14150 on the Bulls board about the "four weird Akron fans"http://www.ubfan.com/install2/modules.php?...iewtopic&t=5761
The Rowdies really are making a name for themselves. They have gone to almost every away game within driving distance and out-cheered thousands of people. It obviously helps if the Zips are winning. I'm hoping that the Rowdies will grow as an organization next year and hopefully our administration will start to respect us as much as the other schools do.

thats because the zips have no past in b-ball, other then unfulfilled potential and no championships!!!!!!!!! :rofl:
NOThat's because Can't sucks big time in football and they don't want to talk about the past in that sport.But they will talk about the past when it comes to basketball.They, and I guess you, want to have it both ways.And Akron has had it's share of basketball championships even if only one had come on the DI level. :screwks::screwks::screwks::screwks::screwks:

Quotes from the Buffalo page:Would people please get back to making noise when we're on defense instead of concentrating on ways to zing the opponent's bench/coach? No one else knows what the heck you're saying. Four weird Akron fans out-cheered our crowd (it helps when they're up by 20 and we have nothing to cheer about).Yeah, the Akron fans were louder which isnt good.On another note, if Akron wins in Cleveland, they are a really good pick to beat someone as a #13 or #14 seed (I really don't see them being a #15).