My Wish for Can't State

sgm405

as i was staring at the pathetic excuse of a mascot can't has, i was discussing with the other girls i came with how creepy it was. she kept saying it freaked her out and i couldn't quite put my finger on it then BAM! it hit me.how the hell does a bird have teeth?

as i was staring at the pathetic excuse of a mascot can't has, i was discussing with the other girls i came with how creepy it was. she kept saying it freaked her out and i couldn't quite put my finger on it then BAM! it hit me.how the hell does a bird have teeth?
I honestly do not think that flàsh is a bad mascot. Maybe that is because I watched most of the toledo - miami game, and the toledo mascot is some dufus in a blue jumpsuit with a blue and yellow motercycle helmet on (which I think is supposed to be a rocketman er something) and all he ever did was bang two drumsticks together.

If Can't is allowed to sport their "Screw the Roo!" shirts wherever they go, would it be appropriate to offer "SCREWED BY THE ROO!" T-shirts and hats to Akron fans and fans of those sent packing by the Zips? Just wondering ... :D Nah, probably don't want to stoop to Can'ts level ...

Haminn Quaintance is a d-bag.  He didn't even stick around to shake hands after the game was over! What a sore loser! That just shows that  :screwks:
Actually, didn't Q go straight over to the Akron bench and shake everyones hand before the teams even lined up in the post-game handshake lines? I don't think many people noticed that because everyone, including myself, was watching the Zips celebrate around centercourt. The only way I know this is because my friend pointed it out to me. He actually thought it was cool how Q went straight over to the Akron bench.Hey, I'm not Can't fan. This is just for the sake of honesty and clarification.

I honestly do not think that flàsh is a bad mascot. Maybe that is because I watched most of the toledo - miami game, and the toledo mascot is some dufus in a blue jumpsuit with a blue and yellow motercycle helmet on (which I think is supposed to be a rocketman er something) and all he ever did was bang two drumsticks together.
I have to agree with you....that Toledo guy is goofy.From what I've seen at the Q this week..and I've been to all of them since Thursday...the strangest mascots are Toledo and Central Michigan, who had this guy with a basketball for a head.I mean really.Speaking of mascots...I was in a watering hole on Huron Rd before a game Thursday, and bumped in to a couple of Bowling Green alums. Really nice guys. Even though BG is out of it, for the men anyway, they're sticking around for the whole thing.One of them was Freddy Falcon in 1990. He had some great stories.

Actually, didn't Q go straight over to the Akron bench and shake everyones hand before the teams even lined up in the post-game handshake lines? I don't think many people noticed that because everyone, including myself, was watching the Zips celebrate around centercourt. The only way I know this is because my friend pointed it out to me. He actually thought it was cool how Q went straight over to the Akron bench.Hey, I'm not Can't fan. This is just for the sake of honesty and clarification.
Thanks Blue and Gold. It's REALLY easy to quickly judge someone's character when you don't have all of the facts.

Does anyone know if that basketball head mascot is relatively new? I'm wondering if they used to have an indian mascot but ditched it under the pressure from the NCAA and adopted that stupid thing.I had the unfortunate pleasure of sitting in the vicinity of the K-ent student section yesterday. I made the following mental notes:1. They were'nt really that loud.2. They weren't really that organized.3. Other than proving that they could correctly spell KE-NT (most of the time), they didn't have any chants or cheers that didn't have the word "suck" in it. All of the comments on the lack of creativity are spot on!The Q's a tad bit too big. From the opposite endzone, I couldn't hear the Rowdies and I know they were loud and rocking. Why do they have you guys up so high??? They need to get you down by the court! I guess I know the answer though--$$$.

I couldn't hear the Rowdies and I know they were loud and rocking. Why do they have you guys up so high??? They need to get you down by the court! I guess I know the answer though--$$$.
Not only does it suck that we are seated so high, but we all pretty much had to move over into one section because if we went by our tickets we would have been spread around the whole dang arena. I brought 2 other rowdies to the game last night. My ticket was in section 118. One other ticket was section 116 and another was like section 101. You would think that if they are selling student tickets that they would at least make an attempt to put them all in one section.

I couldn't hear the Rowdies and I know they were loud and rocking.  Why do they have you guys up so high???  They need to get you down by the court!  I guess I know the answer though--$$$.
Not only does it suck that we are seated so high, but we all pretty much had to move over into one section because if we went by our tickets we would have been spread around the whole dang arena. I brought 2 other rowdies to the game last night. My ticket was in section 118. One other ticket was section 116 and another was like section 101. You would think that if they are selling student tickets that they would at least make an attempt to put them all in one section.
I noticed that. I am wondering why UA didn't just buy a large block of tickets concentrated in 4 or 5 sections so we could all be grouped together. I am also wondering why so many Can't State fans were in the sections surrounding the main group of Rowdies. It's a bad ticket policy.