Luke Getsy

UAZipster0305

Getsy signed with the 49ers.http://www.gozips.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_...0&ATCLID=879092http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/17157569.htmAnyone notice on the GoZips page that there is a "Click here to get Can't STATE Gear!" link? This is either a terrible mistake by our marketing department or the company that designs our website. It could also be an incredibly good hacker who is a Can't State alum or fan. However, given the past history and knowing what Can't grads are made of, i'm guessing this is a total mistake by our marketing department.Congrats to Luke! :rock:

I hope Luke gets a chance to play, and even if not, I hope he gets a fair look and number of snaps in training camp / pre season.I didn't see the Can't gear link, but remember, those sites are contracted to run by some ineternet media company, or whatever, and "they" don't care about rivalries when it come to making money, either by advertising, or by commisions from sales referals

Interesting that Getsy broke something like 25 school records in 24 games. I always thought Luke was a much better player than he was ever given credit for being on this board. It will be interesting to see if he can stay with the 49ers. All Chase Blackburn needed was a chance and look what happened to him. Maybe the same can happen for Luke. I hope so.