Vote for Zippy starting at 9:00 Am Monday

ZippyNeedsyourvote

The time has come when we need tocome together to vote Zippy as this year's capital one mascot of the year. We are going to need anyone and everyone's vote. Every one can start to vote Monday morring at 9:00 AM. Vote daily by clicking here The trick here is to vote daily as many times as it will let you. Then after you vote please be sure to vote for all of your friends.Fear the roo America Thanks for your Vote

Looks like Zippy has a lot of friends this morning! I'll bet a lot of them are technologically savvy too! :D Any chance one of the moderators can pin this thread to the top of the 'Latest Discussions' list through the end of the contest? It would serve as a constant reminder to vote early and often each day.As of about 9:30AM: Zippy 95 Cavman 36

Here's the best way to vote for zippy to help in the long run because rember its on total votes and total wins so we have to play our cards right. After week 11 only 6 will go to the playoff's but you have to be in the top six. This week vote for these matchups:HokieBird vs Otto= OttoSeymour vs Cocky= SeymourJoe Bruin Vs Big red =JoeGoldy Vs hairy= HairyMonte Vs Cosmo= CosmoAs of 11:30 Zippy has 562 votes and is leading the voteing but keep voting 2nd place monte =5503rd place cocky=545 thanks guys keep up the good work

It's just like Chicago politics under the Daleys......vote early and often ;) I just noticed something pretty hilarious on the web site. Do you think they purposely pitted Southern Miss against South Carolina on this first week? After all, if you read the match-up left to right, just as it appears on the screen, it reads:SEYMOUR COCKY Is there something totally beyond subliminal going on here? :D

I know we should just focus on getting Zippy to beat Cavman, but the Montana mascot (Monte) is quickly catching Zippy for #1 overall. We need to vote for the BYU mascot to help hold him off.1. 0 - 0 - 1,194 Zippy 2. 0 - 0 - 1,182 Monte 3. 0 - 0 - 1,091 Cocky 4. 0 - 0 - 1,038 Big Red 5. 0 - 0 - 1,033 Golden Gopher 6. 0 - 0 - 958 Hokeybird 7. 0 - 0 - 902 Otto 8. 0 - 0 - 827 Hairy Dawg 9. 0 - 0 - 822 Joe Bruin 10. 0 - 0 - 769 Seymour 11. 0 - 0 - 678 Cosmo the Cougar 12. 0 - 0 - 666 Cavman

johnnyzip...I see that. That's hilarious.Well, it sure looks like Monte will be a formidable foe in a head-to-head matchup. Come to think of it, what else do they have to do in Montana? The entire state is probably going to catch wind of this contest, and since there is only a couple of major colleges in that state, that could be dangerous.I'm also worried about Cocky down the road. The "general population" proabably would lean towards Cocky as their favorite, just because of the name.

johnnyzip...I see that. That's hilarious.Well, it sure looks like Monte will be a formidable foe in a head-to-head matchup. Come to think of it, what else do they have to do in Montana? The entire state is probably going to catch wind of this contest, and since there is only a couple of major colleges in that state, that could be dangerous.I'm also worried about Cocky down the road. The "general population" proabably would lean towards Cocky as their favorite, just because of the name.
There are more people living in Summit County than the State of Montana.

It's just like Chicago politics under the Daleys......vote early and often ;) I just noticed something pretty hilarious on the web site. Do you think they purposely pitted Southern Miss against South Carolina on this first week? After all, if you read the match-up left to right, just as it appears on the screen, it reads:SEYMOUR COCKY Is there something totally beyond subliminal going on here? :D
Pretty much more of the same when Southern Miss hooks up with Georgia in week 7 ... SEYMOUR HAIRY DAWGLots of entertaining match-ups! :lol: