The Best Team Did Not Win Tonight

mollautt

=>Way to beat the Herd!!!

Here is hoping that you beat OU next week, Marshall loses to BUGS, and Miami beats WMU to set up a MAC East Championship game in the final week between your Zips and my beloved Redhawks.

Thanks Zippers for giving us hope!!! If we in a bar, I would by you all a round!

Todd, if the Redskinhawks get past Western Michigan, and we beat the Bobkittens, it will be a lovely day in late November in what ESPN called The Dilapidated Rubber Bowl. When ESPN's Bob Stone put the mike in front of Charlie "Superman" Frye, he said that "we've been on the other side of these games -- lost on a hail Mary once".

That means 5 will be out for revenge in what will be possibly his last college game. He's looking for his first win over the team in red. Make sure you bring a few of your friends up from the SW. We need a little over 13k to make the 15k average, and you never know how the weather will be.

=>If the game is not moved to Friday and if BUGS beats da Herd, I am certain to be there.

I read on Hawktalk ESPN2 would like to move the game to Friday night. I would not be in favor of that because Miami hosts Gene Keady and the Boilermakers that night. It would not be good for Miami.