Distant viewing

Guest ***GUEST_Z-P

Guest ***GUEST_Z-P

Sluggie friends............

Most of you were at the game no doubt, but many Akron Alum and boosters were out here (Vegas) at the SEMA Show and could not make the game.............

So from us, congrats. We all jumped out early to follow ESPN2. What a great comeback.............right in there with NAVY a few years back.

I just got back from dinner at the Peppermill (in case you know the town), and an Alum saw me and came by to relive the game. Lots and lots of people watched the game, and they all were pulling for our Zippies and especially 5.

Please, please please stay off Bob Pruett. He is without a doubt the top coach in the MAC, and a complete class act. His guys were just snakebit again like 2 years back at the bowl...............ups to us..................we've got their number in the bowl I guess.

Big ups to Superman and 23. No need to say more. Where did RAB and our OL pretenders dissapear to in the face of "fair competition"?

D still sucks, always did, always will I guess.

Staff...........great job. But this one is on the back of 5, 23 and lady luck. Mostly lady luck but who the hell gives a flying you know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILFSITF ( and an occasional Freyday)