Wake up ZipsNation!

zipper

The best game I have seen at the Rubber Bowl. That last four minutes was unbelievable. Kudos to the fans as well. 29,000 plus! Way to show up and support the Zips! We now need 13,000 for the Miami game to make the 15K number. I heard Steve French on the radio say that there is a rumor out there that ESPN is considering moving the Miami game to Friday November 19th for another nationally televised game. If that happens, don't be suprised if the bowl sells completely out! I can't wait for that one. I have not been so hyped about the Zips since our move to 1A! Great job boys!

I think there will be a large contingent of Miami fans, especially if BG beats Marshall next week. I'm coming down from Northern Michigan to see the game, regardless of what happens in the BG-Marshall game.

MU fan, that makes 2 of us traveling from Michigan. Just find the Zip Truck (you'll know it when you see it) and follow me to the Rubber Bowl! Oh yea PLEASE don't put the game on a Friday. Mrs. Rifle can't get out of work early and didn't get to the game last night till 1/2 way through the 2nd Quarter...She Wasn't Happy. :wave: