Akron - Temple Game Thread

Z.I.P.

Looks like the score is 3-3 in the first, but the ESPN gametracker isn't working this week. :mad_flame:
gametracker has been working for me since the opening kickoff.
i decided to go to futbol instead of football tonight. just checking to see if there was a score.
Zis up 10-3... about 1:30 before halftime and driving with the ball

Looks like the score is 3-3 in the first, but the ESPN gametracker isn't working this week. :mad_flame:
gametracker has been working for me since the opening kickoff.
i decided to go to futbol instead of football tonight. just checking to see if there was a score.
Zis up 10-3... about 1:30 before halftime and driving with the ball
:06 before Halftime: Score is 13-3 Akron... Igor just kicked a 46 yd. Field Goal!

oy. Bad enough we are just imploding here towards the end of the game, but what's up with everyone just standing around and milking the clock immediately after a questionable call that could get reviewed? Seriously-- no one is signalling from the sideline to snap the f'ing ball so the call doesn't get reviewed? It's like Faust is back...no gameday awareness...irritating

i believe he is still on the team, but CJ11 has been more consistent in practice which is why he gets the start. I'm not sure a 2 QB system would not be a good thing to allow CJ11 to sit a little and see things from the sidelines and give defenses something else to look at with CJ7's speed and playmaking ability. When CJ7 is in the game we could run very conservative oriented play calls with him behind center; i think it could work.