How Does Akron Compete Against This?

GP1

I'm shameless. I would like to take one dummy a year on the basketball team if that meant we won the MACC. One great player is all you need in the MAC to win the tournament.The NFL requiring three years of college to play is the only thing keeping OSU from doing the same thing in football.

gp i give you credit.at least you are honest with yourself.ialott of zips fans are living in denial of arkon sports.i would have taken oden.the fact is he is not a dummy.the kid has never been in trouble at all.he was interviewed on sixty min and is very well spoken.its not like osu was taking a criminal.now if the kid had a criminal past that is another story but he does not.if the kid was in music or a computer wiz and left school no one on the zips board would care.the fact is it was osu and most zips fans will find something to complain about because it was osu.they think there is some government conspiracy funded by osu to keep the zips down.