Two Things: Fat Lady and Lou Holtz

K-Roo

Can we cancel ESPN2 game?Ok.. I'll say it.. How bad are we going to look on ESPN2 with Rece, Mark and Lou for the OU game from our pathetic, old and probably empty stadium? How many cut-aways to the booth for the discussion of BCS rankings and the like with game play still going on? Which BCS coach will they have on the phone for the entire 3rd quarter discussing their upcoming game? My guess is that the Buckeyes will dominate the game even though they are not playing.And Stams says he wants to get Lou on the radio to comment on the direction of the program? I think we all realize where we are.. I'm just wondering if we will ever be more than a .500 mid major averaging 15k??? -- Cuz folks --that's the reality of what and where we are. :mad_flame: Rant over.. now to look at the MAC EAST possibilities...Well .. OU did their part but we blew it again!! It would take a miracle for the Zips to win it outright.Zips are now effectively three games behind Buffalo. Two in loss column and the head-to-head. Season is over unless we win out and get alot of help. 1. Zips must win all remaining MAC EAST Games to finish 4-2. (I don't see this happening.. sorry).2. Buffalo must lose all three remaining MAC EAST Games to finish 3-3 (miami and BG maybe but Can't??)3. Miami must lose to Zips and OU and beat Buffalo (tall order here).If this happens, the Zips and Redhawks tie at 4-2 and Zips win on head-to-head. I have no confidence in this scenario...we may not win another game this year. @BG will probably be ugly. OU just beat em and they'll be fired up. Home for OU on ESPN2... no idea.. @ Miami.... you get the idea...For the newbies out there: this is what it means to be a Zipfan. Disappointment is something you learn to live with... :unsure: Current Standings:Buffalo 3-0Miami 2-1BG 2-2Temple 2-2Zips 1-2OU 1-2Can't 1-3Nov 2nd-3rdZips over BGOU over Temple ( temple can win here -- won't matter)Miami over BuffaloStandings:Miami 4-1Buffalo 3-1Zips 2-2OU 2-2Temple 2-3BG 2-3Can't 1-3Nov 6th -10thZips over OUStandings:Miami 4-1Buffalo 3-1Zips 3-2OU 2-3Temple 2-3BG 2-3Can't 1-3Nov 13-17thZips over MiamiBG over BuffaloTemple over Can't ( just cuz it Can't)Standings:Zips 4-2Miami 4-2Buffalo 3-2Temple 3-3BG 3-3OU 2-3Can't 1-4Sat Nov 24thCan't over BuffaloOhio over MiamiStandings:Zips 4-2Miami 4-2Buffalo 3-3OU 3-3Temple 3-3BG 3-3Can't 2-4

Can we cancel ESPN2 game?Which BCS coach will they have on the phone for the entire 3rd quarter discussing their upcoming game?
I thought I was the only person who was driven insane by this...... I actually turn off the game while that is going on.

I sure hope Lou and ESPN2 Company take the time to use the men's restroom as WE know it. A trip to the vererable (i.e. old, delapidated, crappy, etc.) Rubber Bowl wouldn't be complete without it.I'll bet our athletic department can't WAIT for the OU game to be behind us. The product on the field and the field/stadium itself are both embarrassing ... :(