VOTE NOW!

Wally B

IMPACT VOTING ... especially next Monday morning ... as early and as often as possible everyone vote, vote, vote.I plan to start around 4:45 AM and vote until 9 AM when it ends. I think the next day begins somewhere around one AM. Perhaps some one can clarify this.Zippy needs as many people as possible to vote early Monday. We can expect a strong attack just we have seen these past two weeks. Nothing makes me believethat Syracuse was block voting when the lead dropped from 2,900 to zero on Wednesday or from +1,200 Sunday night to -100 early Monday morning. I believe thosevoters were not from Syracuse. They will continue attack Zippy this week. Sunday night around 10:30 PM I noticed the lead drop by 30 votes in a matter of minutes. Since this was unusual I suspected a SLAM was on. I had already voted my300 votes or so. I had to make up new names to keep voting. Well, I voted all night. The other voters (about four or five people) voted steadily until four AM. Theymanaged to tie Zippy at 3:09 AM at 22,328. From there they pulled ahead. Fortunately, they slacked off at four AM. Their lead was about ninety votes. I kept voting.It appeared that only one person was voting after four AM. Gradually I cut their lead to about 40. At 6 AM a Zippy voter joined the fray. In 15 minutes we had Zippy'slead back. By seven AM a couple of Zippy voters joined in and Zippy's lead shot up over 100.Then another attack came. Zippy was sailing comfortably at +240 votes when at 7:15 AM the lead quickly dropped to 170. I rushed over to Zips Nation and posted thatZippy was under attack. There were ten users in Zips Nation at the time. They responded enmass. They jacked Zippy's lead up to over 300 by 8:45. It was beautiful.Thank you all that responded. You saved the campaign.This week we must vote our hearts out. Do not take a day off or slack up on your voting. This is a community effort. We can succeed inspite of the hateful personsthat seem to relish doing harm instead of helping. I would ask those who have voted against Zippy all these weeks to do the right thing and join in voting FOR Zippy.

How do you vote more than once a day? The site won't let me. It keeps saying that I already voted. Do you have more than one user name?
You have to clean out your browser cache, close out your browser, then open back up.I have my Firefox settings set to clean out my browser cache just by closing it out. So, it's just a matter of closing and opening the browser each time you vote.You do have to create a new registered name...that you can reuse once it is created. Good Luck!

Multiple voting is easy.I use Internet Explorer. CLICK on "Tools" at the top of the page. Select and click on Internet options at the bottom of the pull down window. Then click on "Delete Cookies", and the click on the delete button in the pop up. Repeat this for Delete Files. This clears your browser files sufficiently to revote. Then click on "OK" at thebottom. TIP: under Tools change your home page to BLANK This will reduce the time it takes as MSN or any other sites take time to load their home page.At the address line type in capitalonebowl.com. When the home page comes up click on start voting. At this point put your cursor on the updated address which should becapitalonebowl.com/Voting/Default.aspx RIGHT CLICK to get a pull down menu. Then select COPY and copy this name. This will save you another step in voting.When you make new names do this: first create a four character name. Example: LXLX (might even be available) Then create nine more names LXLX1, LXLX2, ....LXLX8, LXLX9. When you go to vote enter "LXLX" on the line when the name goes. Always enter the name first. Second time you vote just enter "LX" and CapOne willshow you a pull down with LXLX. now vote using LXLX9. Vote in descending order. It will quickly become appearant why. If you set your home page to blank you can PASTE the ...../Voting/Default.aspx into the address field and you are off and running to vote again. I can vote about 60 timesper hour using this method.Here's and advanced tip to save time: When you vote leave the "gotcha" code field blank. This will produce an error with new "gotcha" code. But, ah ha, the wait timeis substantially less. Try it. you'll be amazed. Zippy Rules ... !!!!

I'm voting on a Mac running the Safari browser. For others using this setup, after you vote, just click on the header "Safari" and drag click "Reset Safari" and you're all set to vote again. Just go back to http://capitalonebowl.com/Voting/Default.aspxCOME ON EVERYONE, NOBODY WILL REMEMBER IF ZIPPY COMES IN SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!