Toledo Game

zip81

Hi everyone: Just a note to let you know that the AK-OLDIES will be at the Toledo game tonight. We'll be sitting in the bleachers in the end zone opposite the band. Look for the OLDIES banner. Please wear your OLDIES gear. If you have a blue seat, try to stop up anyway and say hi.We won't be having a table outside in the lobby for this game, but just the same, I'll bring t shirts for anyone who would like to sign up.Hope to see you there.Go Zippers!!

Hi everyone: Just a note to let you know that the AK-OLDIES will be at the Toledo game tonight. We'll be sitting in the bleachers in the end zone opposite the band. Look for the OLDIES banner. Please wear your OLDIES gear. If you have a blue seat, try to stop up anyway and say hi.We won't be having a table outside in the lobby for this game, but just the same, I'll bring t shirts for anyone who would like to sign up.Hope to see you there.Go Zippers!!
i hope you guys wont be taking up the whole north end...that's prime heckling area. Go ZIPS and excuse my loudness tonight.

i hope you guys wont be taking up the whole north end...that's prime heckling area. Go ZIPS and excuse my loudness tonight.
I do believe that the south end is the prime heckling area. Maybe we can get something going back and forth between the Rowdies and Oldies tonight.

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night.Luke, Fred, Steve, Ted, Jackson...and of course, the Captain and entourage!We had the banner in full view last night...hoping for a little free Advertising. I'm expecting a bill from the Athletic department before week's end. (kidding)A few Alumni came up and asked about the Oldies and said they would join online.After that first half, however, I was wondering if anyone would still want to join...but the Zippers came through.They were down by 14 late in the first half...all of a sudden, they're up by 5 in the early second half. Toledo goes cold and we start draining the 3's.The streak remains in tact.The Oldies are hoping to set up another table at a home game soon.We're still in the baby steps stage....but still plugging away. Anyone who may have time to help the cause, please contact us.I know we all have our day jobs, but the more we can spread it around, the better. It's all good! (thank you Martha)Thanks to all...Go Zips!

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night.Luke, Fred, Steve, Ted, Jackson...and of course, the Captain and entourage!We had the banner in full view last night...hoping for a little free Advertising. I'm expecting a bill from the Athletic department before week's end. (kidding)A few Alumni came up and asked about the Oldies and said they would join online.After that first half, however, I was wondering if anyone would still want to join...but the Zippers came through.They were down by 14 late in the first half...all of a sudden, they're up by 5 in the early second half. Toledo goes cold and we start draining the 3's.The streak remains in tact.The Oldies are hoping to set up another table at a home game soon.We're still in the baby steps stage....but still plugging away. Anyone who may have time to help the cause, please contact us.I know we all have our day jobs, but the more we can spread it around, the better. It's all good! (thank you Martha)Thanks to all...Go Zips!
I am sorry i couldn't make it yesterday, it is kinda hard to drive 5 hours roundtrip on a working day.I'll hopefully be there on Saturday. I can help with whatever you need.