Miami Postgame

skip-zip

I got on youtube and it looks like one of the Rowdies posted a video they took from the Miami game. Awesome, and pretty good editing. I'm going to be going back to school this summer for Grad School and am looking forward to joining the Rowdies next basketball season since I will be a student again.

I got on youtube and it looks like one of the Rowdies posted a video they took from the Miami game. Awesome, and pretty good editing. I'm going to be going back to school this summer for Grad School and am looking forward to joining the Rowdies next basketball season since I will be a student again.
On that note, go over to miamihawktalk. They are pretty much admitting that a busload of Rowdies outdid their fans on their home court! When Miami fans admit it, they had to have done a good job. Athletic department needs to keep doing this for big road games. In a conference like the MAC, 50 or so rowdie students can be enough to neutralize a hostile court.

In regards to the YouTube video, seems to me like the Rowdies are getting a reputation that they can't spell. Umm...where is the University of Arkon?It's also Miami University, not the University of Miami."To bad, so sad." ---- should be "Too bad, so sad."Do they teach English at Akron? Or are you going to Arkon?I understand what you tried to do, but you didn't help the cause that much.