Akron-UMASS Game Thread

johnnyzip84

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best start for the Zips. 6 turnovers in under 9 minutes is not good! This UMass team is too good to be turning the ball over so much. Defensively we've done so well to defend the outside ball but somehow they're still getting clean looks and draining them. Miah isn't playing too poorly but we definitely need some support from our other guys.

i have been rewinding the game on commercials when i see a questionable call.............and there have been 2 times there should have been either carrying or travel called that wasent and both times it led to points, with the last one when lowe made his spin move, had the ball on his hip and then dribbles again and nothing was called

Even if we win today, I very much doubt that we can beat Syracuse.
we can always dream ha ha. if we can beat fsu on mass on the rd anythings possible. all i know is that we have been in the postseason longer then cant ha ha got to love it.
plus if we CAN win today. Syracuse is driveable. We would play them in the Dome, right? It's only MSG in the semis I think.

Well 34-31 at half isn't too bad, especially considering that it looked like a possible "runaway" after the 1st ten minutes. We will need to keep hitting the 3 to win it, though. Keep going inside to J-Wood and have him passout to the hot shooters. That and play the defense that got us back into it.