UA YouTube

As Zipsnation evolves into "Zipipedia", I thought it would make sense to start a thread where we can put links to videos relavent to UA. This was a good piece about The University Park Alliance. Enjoy!
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flush" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flush" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• 1 month later...

Just found this one on Dom. Not very clean video, and he has Biggs in one of the shots, but it does have some good video of DH.
type="application/x-shockwave-flush" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flush" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

My most exhiliarting sports experience ever!

Remember when JD was all but outta here?

I can not find the Zips (or is it Akron) Psyche on YouTubeThat's the two minute intro that was played at home basketball games. Would some one please post it here?Thank you
The link I had to that video now says that the video has been removed by the user. Not sure why...

I can not find the Zips (or is it Akron) Psyche on YouTubeThat's the two minute intro that was played at home basketball games. Would some one please post it here?Thank you
The link I had to that video now says that the video has been removed by the user. Not sure why...
Thank god I have a plugin for my Mozilla that allows me to rip any file from any page I am on. I have the video and I'll upload it onto the tube myself since it appears whoever made it does not attend this board or it would never have been removed. I'll try and remember to do it tomorrow!

The Zippy series:Who Is the Real Zippy?

The Zippy Series:Zippy Gets a Physical

The Zippy Series:Zippy hits the Gym

The Zippy Series:Zippy in Art Class:

The Zippy Series:Zippy Cooks

The Zippy Series:The Zippy Cooking Hour

The Zippy Series:Zippy Dream

The Zippy Series:Zippy has a visitor:

The Zippy Series:Zippy Meets the Parents

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't want to steal any thunder from the soccer page by posting this bad boy here.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flush" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flush" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• 1 month later...