Jabari signs with Chiefs

johnnyzip84

That was fast.I thought that once you weren't drafted, you had lots of time to haggle with different teams. I can't remember but didn't Dominik stay a free agent for a while.
DH was drafted by the Broncos in the 4th round.
I almost deleted my thread, but then I decided WTH, I've made myself look dumb on here before. LOLI swear we had someone go undrafted by sign as a free agent recently.

That was fast.I thought that once you weren't drafted, you had lots of time to haggle with different teams. I can't remember but didn't Dominik stay a free agent for a while.
DH was drafted by the Broncos in the 4th round.
I almost deleted my thread, but then I decided WTH, I've made myself look dumb on here before. LOLI swear we had someone go undrafted by sign as a free agent recently.
We did. Kiki signed as a free agent with Kansas City last season.

KC is about as close to a perfect fit for Jabari as you can find. They don't have a lot to right home about at WR, so he should get at least a shot to compete for a roster spot. With his size and skill set I almost wonder if KC wouldn't consider switching him to TE and grooming him as a backup and maybe even an evenutal replacement for Tony Gonzalez.