Women's Basketball - 5 are leaving - Finally in Beacon

zipfan 81

Everyone is so judgmental, yet no one has any clue what's gone on inside the women's locker room. Until now. I was sent this audio file of a Coach Kest halftime speech. It was obviously from a Zips/Purdue scrimmage. You judge for yourself if you cold play for her.
I don't know if you monitored this recording carefully Captain. A close listen will reveal that a few of the words are a little salty.Regarding the Administration being behind the coach. Thats right where they want to be and I'm serious, the reason is cause its easier to kick your ass out the door from that position.

Everyone is so judgmental, yet no one has any clue what's gone on inside the women's locker room. Until now. I was sent this audio file of a Coach Kest halftime speech. It was obviously from a Zips/Purdue scrimmage. You judge for yourself if you cold play for her.
Coach Kest layin the smack down! haha...that was pretty funny. If that is the halftime speech they actually hear behind closed doors, then no wonder they got the heck out!
Regarding the Administration being behind the coach. Thats right where they want to be and I'm serious, the reason is cause its easier to kick your ass out the door from that position.
You make a very good point Zipmeister. Never looked at it that way.

I laugh uncontrollably every time I hear that speech. It's now a toss-up for the best coach tirade ever...Mike Gundy's "I'm a MAN, I'M 40." episode last year was pretty freakin' good too.

I laugh uncontrollably every time I hear that speech. It's now a toss-up for the best coach tirade ever...Mike Gundy's "I'm a MAN, I'M 40." episode last year was pretty freakin' good too.
Classy.