Founding Team Packages...

billcro69

When I first read the headline for this thread, I assumed it was for 2009 with the new stadium.There's no way they managed to sell out any type of package that involves people actually going to the RB. If it really is true, then it could be from all the stadium advertising reminding people that there is, in fact, a Zips football team that plays here. We need a constant stream of ads reminding people that the team actually exists, because it's easy to forget when you have three pro teams and OSU all competing for potential fans' attention.

...yeah, i ordered them a couple weeks ago, and i was just checking it out today. i actually kinda got a little excited thinking "holy sh*t. people are buying zips tickets!" Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Do any of you think that just maybe there were only so many founding packages? Since they do have to order a plaque of some sort with names on it. 30,000 names would be a rather large wall honoring a lot of people, that would probably never be able to find their name.

:lol:
...yeah, i ordered them a couple weeks ago, and i was just checking it out today. i actually kinda got a little excited thinking "holy sh*t. people are buying zips tickets!" Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Do any of you think that just maybe there were only so many founding packages? Since they do have to order a plaque of some sort with names on it. 30,000 names would be a rather large wall honoring a lot of people, that would probably never be able to find their name.
:lol: they were HOPING for 5000 for the INFO...

:lol:
:lol: they were HOPING for 5000 for the INFO...
Well I just checked again this morning, and it's all back up and running the correct way.